In the seventh edition of our quintessential podcast on the guitar and music business we are joined by Emil Werstler, metal guitar shredder from Daath and Chimaira. This week Emil joins our hosts in an endless assault on these excellent topics.
- What does being a good guitarist mean, and how do you achieve it?
- Emil talks about teaching guitar lessons.
- The collapse of the traditional music business.
- Artists releasing vinyl only recordings.
- Music piracy and it’s effect on the business.
- Making your music sound different and getting out of a rut.
Sit down, have a listen and let us know what you think in the comments area below.